The things I've finished and this week in bullets si'l vous plait.
- Monday was AME Buddy Bidding. I didn't sign up for the buddies, so I don't have one ;w; Oh well, there's still next year.
- Tuesday nothing really happened, except for a weird 118 exercise where we needed to use 'traces and archives' to find out which Psych areas the library lacks books on. But we aren't LibSci majors, right? D: No Italian class too, aww.
- Wednesday was the AME GA. Spent a lot of time discussing alumni status. Had to go early because of a goddamned Physics probset.
- Thursday, we played Italian-style BINGO at Italian class, and whoever gets a "Tombola" gets +10 points on the exam! Well, guess who won~ *wink*wink* SOMETIMES I UNDERESTIMATE MY LUCK
- Also, I finished reading Mozart Doesn't Sing Lullabies by Arisugawa Rui and Mori Masahiro. A short manga, only 4 volumes. The art wasn't that good, the story 50/50, but of course, I'll bite anything with real historical people. I could've been better if they did other cases while having an underlying boss case (kinda like Godchild, or even May Bukas Pa) instead of just stretching a single case up to the end. I still got sad when it ended though, I've fallen in love with Carl Czerny.
- Friday, we didn't have 7 am Physics class, so I got to sleep until 10 am. Hahaha.
- That night I marathoned 6 1/2 episodes of Mental, a psych ward drama reminiscent of House MD. Avant-garde, nonconformist department head whose techniques are amazingly effective, check! Exasperated (Cuddy <3) hospital administrator, check! Newbie residents sent to random errands, check! If Dr. Jack Gallagher wasn't that charming and popped a pill every now and then, he could be the next Dr. House. Why, they're actually both British! Hugh Laurie's just so awesome he can hide it. But his behavior is more Patrick Jane from The Mentalist (manry kyaaa~) than Hous-ian. Both Gallagher and Jane have cute cute smiles that catches you off-guard, and both have dark pasts that haunt them up to the present. D:
- If I were to list my fave series of all time, it would include: Bones (!!!), House MD, Merlin, The Mentalist, Dexter, Glee? and Supernatural. Next on my to haven't-seen-but-I-so-want-to list are Big Bang Theory and The Tudors. DON'T ASK ABOUT MY FAVE CHARACTERS BECAUSE I WON'T STOP AT ALL
- Saturday, a while ago, was the AME Acquaintance Party. The food was really good, akfhefhefd. It's embarrassing to remember our fail (and cold) pancit canton. *shudder* And seeing the boys do Abracadabra just made my day. I had to go early though, so I couldn't finish it.