The things I've finished and this week in bullets si'l vous plait.
- Monday was AME Buddy Bidding. I didn't sign up for the buddies, so I don't have one ;w; Oh well, there's still next year.
- Tuesday nothing really happened, except for a weird 118 exercise where we needed to use 'traces and archives' to find out which Psych areas the library lacks books on. But we aren't LibSci majors, right? D: No Italian class too, aww.
- Wednesday was the AME GA. Spent a lot of time discussing alumni status. Had to go early because of a goddamned Physics probset.
- Thursday, we played Italian-style BINGO at Italian class, and whoever gets a "Tombola" gets +10 points on the exam! Well, guess who won~ *wink*wink* SOMETIMES I UNDERESTIMATE MY LUCK
- Friday, we didn't have 7 am Physics class, so I got to sleep until 10 am. Hahaha.
- Saturday, a while ago, was the AME Acquaintance Party. The food was really good, akfhefhefd. It's embarrassing to remember our fail (and cold) pancit canton. *shudder* And seeing the boys do Abracadabra just made my day. I had to go early though, so I couldn't finish it.